The EMPLOYEE GIVING PROGRAM as an opportunity to contribute to projects and campaigns that directly benefit departments and services at Orleans Community Health.
In 2021 OCH employees committed $8,500.
Over the years, your generosity has raised over $100,000 just in employee contributions!
We have designed this program with three options that give you the flexibility to choose how you would like to participate. Enrollment is always open.
1. Payroll deductions either weekly or one-time gift(s) deducted post-tax from your paycheck.
2. One-time donation either by credit/debit card or a personal check.
For these two you need to complete the Employee Pledge Form and return it to the Foundation office.
3. Online donations – make a one-time donation or you can set up an account to make a monthly or annual gift commitment.
Other Ways To Participate
We understand that not everyone is able to give a monetary donation, but you still want a way to give back. How about with your time? Please consider joining me at a community volunteer project or at an event. We always have a blast no matter what we are doing, especially if we join forces and do it together!
- Community Volunteer Projects – Helping with food distributions, working the United Way Day of Caring event, volunteering to work at other community events and more.
- Event Volunteers – Our fundraising events would not be possible without the support of our volunteers. We are always in need of event volunteers to help with planning, setting up, help on the night of and taking things down afterwards.